ГлавнаяРегистрацияВход KnigiBest.info Четверг, 29.06.2017, 19:03
  Читать или скачать книги бесплатно Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

 
 

Скачать бесплатно или читать "Natural vision quickly and easy! How to restore 20/20 eyesight for 1 month without pills and surgery? Miopia, hypermetropia, astigmatism"





Главная » Файлы » Художественная литература » Books in English

Natural vision quickly and easy! How to restore 20/20 eyesight for 1 month without pills and surgery? Miopia, hypermetropia, astigmatism
 29.07.2016, 20:04

Natural vision quickly and easy! How to restore 20/20 eyesight for 1 m

Natural vision quickly and easy! How to restore 20/20 eyesight for 1 month without pills and surgery? Miopia, hypermetropia, astigmatism, cataract and other eye problem recovery step-by-step guide

Fedor Simonov

Miopia, hypermetropia, astigmatism, cataract and other eye problem recovery step-by-step guide. The program is working not only on the myopia but on the hyperopia, cataracts, glaucoma. Everything person is unique and the results depend on the current stage of the eye problem, self-motivation and desire to work on it. According to the methodology, the average speed of the eyesight recovery is approximately 0.5—1 diopter a month. However, you can achieve better result if you train harder.

*

Where do all this lead to?

The poor eyesight doesn’t allow us to get full information about the world around us. It is acknowledged that a person receives about 70 percent of the information with the eyes. Let’s think of how important this sense is, if the rest of the senses cover only 30 percent!

With the eyesight deterioration many people can’t work on the computer for a long time. After 30 or 40 minutes in front of the PC monitor we are getting worse workability, headache and bad feeling.

People with the poor eyesight orientate badly in the surrounding world compared with others. They cannot enjoy nature entirely. The problems occur even in normal everyday situations. For example, the people who can’t see the bus number have to ask for help.

The situation is going in such a way that our children and grandchildren can encounter eyesight problems at an early age!

At the same time the school children with eyesight problems will not be able to learn at school in a proper way, and their progress will become worse and worse each year, unless, of course, the problem is identified and the solution is found.









        




скачать книгу бесплатно                      читать книгу бесплатно










  


Категория: Books in English | Теги:    | скачать бесплатно и читать новинки книг  
Просмотров: 267Комментарии: 0 |

Если Вам удалось скачать книгу "Natural vision quickly and easy! How to restore 20/20 eyesight for 1 month without pills and surgery? Miopia, hypermetropia, astigmatism" и прочитать или Вы читали ее ранее - оставте в комментариях свое мнение, также здесь Вы можете сообщить о неработающей ссылке. (Комментарии проверяются перед публикацией)
Всего комментариев: 0
avatar
 
 
Категории раздела
Историческая [151]
Приключения [117]
Детективы и Боевики [1163]
Фантастика и Фэнтези [2722]
Проза [538]
Классика [142]
Любовный роман [906]
Мистика и Ужасы [243]
Аудиокниги mp3 [55]
Books in English [8]
Сказки [22]

Популярные книги
Обратная сила. Том 1. 1842–1919. Александра Маринина
1С Бухгалтерия 8.3. 100 уроков для начинающих. Алексей Гладкий
Лампа Мафусаила, или Крайняя битва чекистов с масонами. Виктор Пелевин
1С: Предприятие 8.2. Управление торговлей
Бабий ветер. Дина Рубина
Обратная сила. Том 2. 1965–1982. Александра Маринина
Поступай как женщина, думай как мужчина. Стив Харви
Бухгалтерский учет с нуля . Андрей Витальевич Крюков
Селфи с судьбой. Татьяна Устинова
Ждите неожиданного. Татьяна Устинова


Поиск книги


Новые книги


Правда и мифы о спецназе. Игорь Прокопенко 


Супер-женщина. Соня Дивицкая 


Ворон и Голландка. Лора Липпман 


Танкист Мордора. Павел Мочалов 


Викинг. Бог возмездия. Джайлс Кристиан 


Принцип оборотня (сборник). Клиффорд Саймак 


Обычай умирать. Чингиз Абдуллаев 


Экстремальное программирование. Разработка через тестирование. Кент Бек 


Турбоэффект. Как добиться экстремального успеха за нереально короткий срок. Шейн Сноу 


Братство Коннора. Джиллиан 

 

KnigiBest.info (KnigiBest.clan.su) Литература всех жанров. © 2011 - 2017